The construction and support of an improvement in performance which will strengthen your position vis-a-vis your competitors.
" We identify your organisation’s improvement levers and implement the improvement in performance that will lead to increased competitiveness. We have recognised expertise in all areas of Operational Performance to create the factory/business of the future. "
The objective at the heart of our intervention is to support you in the transformation or improvement of your organisation and processes to achieve the highest levels of economic performance and competitiveness, thus responding to the demands of your clients of today and those of the future.
Our expertise in the industrial sector is recognised by national and regional institutional players: PFA in the automobile sector, Gifas-Space in the aeronautical sector, “factory of the future” ….
Our teams of experienced consultants with backgrounds in different industrial sectors – aeronautical, aerospace, automobile, railway – will make use of the best tools and innovative improvement programmes developed in our Lab.
STRUCTURING YOUR PROJECTS TO BECOME A FACTORY OF THE FUTURE
- Support in the choice of industrial strategy and the integration of new technology: automation, supervision, simulation, big data, new procedures etc.
- Provision of support for your organisation as it adapts to achieve greater flexibility and the buy-in of your teams
- Design of better financing and use of the technological progress.
OPTIMISATION OF YOUR PROCESSES AND SUPPORT FOR YOUR INDUSTRIAL TRANSFORMATION PROJECTS
- Analysis and optimisation of your processes so that your production system performs at the highest possible level using the Lean and Lean Six Sigma cultures and tools
- Optimisation or review of your industrial organisation: production flows and capacity, management systems and team attitude and approach.
OPTIMISATION OF YOUR PRODUCTION CAPACITY
- Structuring and optimisation of your planning tools and processes in line with the specificities of your markets and your activity.
- Integration of production management industrial best practices.
- Advice in the choice of your steering and supervision tools.
ACHIEVEMENT OF THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF MANAGEMENT OF YOUR QUALITY SYSTEMS
- Structuring your quality programmes and assisting you in the integration and flexibility of your management.
- Implementation of adapted quality and problem resolution tools and approach.
- Improved robustness, standardisation and supervision of your production processes.
- Supporting you in the adaptation of your organisation to new norms and regulations
- Ensuring that your progress and best practices are long-term with a view to sustainable excellence
SUPPORTING THE STRUCTURING AND MANAGEMENT OF YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN
- Implementation of best practices within your buying teams.
- Structuring and strengthening performance steering and development of your suppliers.
- Evolution towards the notion of an extended business and the integration and efficiency of your Supply Chain.
DEVELOPMENT OF FLEXIBILITY AND HUMAN PERFORMANCE WITHIN YOUR ORGANISATION
- Integration of coaching best practices within your teams
- Optimisation of skills steering and the ability to transmit and maintain know-how and knowledge.
- Adaptation of your management model for increased innovation and the involvement of your teams.
- Support for change within your organisation (see skills support).
OPTIMISATION OF THE STEERING OF YOUR PROJECTS
- Implementation of project and programme management best practices.
- Structuring and implementation of your development, innovation improvement or transformation projects in line with your choice of strategic positioning.
- Support during the change to ensure the success of the project.